Helena is no longer taking feeds. Her IV's are back in, as is the drain/suction tube in her belly/stomach until they can find out why she is vomitting green again. We're back to square one.
I cannot believe how quickly things can go from great to not-so-great.
This blog felt theraputic for me a awhile ago, but not anymore. I am going to take a break for awhile. I just don't enjoy reporting not-so-good news. I just don't enjoy it.
Our house needs attention, our dogs, Alexandra, Tommy... we all need to create some sense of normalcy around this, and it's just not happening. This has been so unbelievably hard on our family.
2 comments:
Kerrie, if there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. Your like a sister to me and I am keeping you all in my thoughts and prayers. It seems rough, but things should start to look better and better. Take care!
My prayers go out to you and your family Kerrie. Babies show us the depth of what we are able to experience emotionally and when something out of your control happens to one of yours, the world around you can appear foreign and cold, but just remember what brought Helena to you.... Love and that Love gave Helena strength enough to accomplice what she is here for. Tender moments are to be cherished, so just enjoy her and believe she's here for a lifetime!
The Will of God never takes you where the Grace of God will Not protect you. I pray you find comfort from what I tried to share Kerrie. Love Vickie
Post a Comment