November of December of 2009 were so darn busy. We spent both holidays at home, with the girls, but the weeks/weekends in between we spent traveling to various friends/family.
The weekend of December 5th, Helena had her baptism at St. Paul in Westerville and our family from Michigan came down to celebrate with us.
The week of December 14th, the girls and I drove to Michigan to celebrate Christmas early with grandma and papa Sheehe. Oh my goodness, Alexandra had the best week ever!!!
I will post some pictures soon.
I cannot believe it's 2010! I have a 23 month old and a 5 month old!!!
Yesterday, I took Helena to her first pediatrician appointment. She had her 6 month vacs and I talked to Dr. Fulop about Helena's journey to date. The dr. is going to follow up with surgery at Children's Hospital, and I'm hoping we can wean Helena off the medications. We may start rice cereal sometime this month, too.
Helena is in the 90% for height and I believe the 20% for weight. She is trending just like her sister did at this age.
Helena rolls all over now, and with help she is starting to sit up. She can tripod okay too, but as soon as she tries to reach for toys, she falls over. It's super cute! She laughs and talks to us all the time. She is so smiley too! Seriously, Helena is so happy. Alexandra smiled and laughed too, but not nearly as much as her sister.
Alexandra says everything now. I mean everything she hears. She can repeat anything and everything, so we watch what we say now and how we say it. She is really a chatterbox. She no longer has pacifiers in the car (only in her bed now) so car rides are LOUD. :) Oh...the trees, brr... cold snow, look Mommy, a red car... or this or that. She comments on everything! She sings, she counts, she'll "read" her books on road trips... she is very interested in everything and she's not afraid to let you know!
This month we are celebrating Alexandra's 2nd birthday. Hopefully, we'll have our family come down from Michigan again. We very much enjoy their visits. Tommy has a trip to China this month, too. Both girls will get their flu/H1N1 shots this month and... What else... oh, we're pretty much keeping to ourselves and trying to stay healthy. I will try and keep this blog updated with pictures and comings/goings.
Take care and keep warm...
2 comments:
that's great to hear Helena is doing so well! Aren't toddlers cute when they talk...wait until they are older and NEVER shut up and you can't get a moments piece! LOL
Great news about the girls
Post a Comment